Merritt Hill Manor is an 1822 historic Federal-style country estate is centrally located in the Finger Lakes Region near the town of Penn Yan, NY. We are situated on 12 acres overlooking beautiful Keuka Lake with Seneca Lake visible in the distance. Recognized as one of the Finger Lakes best overnight accommodations, we will attend to your individual needs
Merritt Hill Manor has been beautifully restored and decorated with your peaceful stay in mind. The wide pine board floors have been preserved and original artwork adorns many of the walls. Guestrooms are furnished with antiques and include canopy beds, comfortable sitting areas for your relaxation and private baths in each guest bedroom.
A hearty country breakfast is served daily, an event that will surely be one of the most pleasant experiences at Merritt Hill Manor. Many of the dishes are prepared with fresh herbs, fruits and in season vegetables, and are complemented with homemade breads.
One of the first houses built in Jerusalem Township, the land was deeded from the Seneca Indians in the Gorham/Phelps purchase. It was once used as a stop on the Underground Railroad. Rolling hills of vineyards and orchards, a creek, a stable, and open pastures surrounds Merritt Hill Manor. You are invited to enjoy our gardens with a variety of trees, shrubs, and flowers. Something is always in bloom.
Merritt Hill Manor is conveniently located for a wide variety of activities. From early spring to late fall, roam country lanes, visit the Finger Lakes Wine Region with over 80 individual wineries or explore the scenic villages and beautiful natural resources. You can also sit out front in Adirondack chairs with one of the best views in the Finger Lakes as you sip wine bought that day or curl up in front of the manor’s fireplace to read. The peace of country living awaits you at Merritt Hill Manor – whether it’s for a relaxing weekend or an extended retreat.
- Our in-season room rates for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are from $165 to $189 per night, plus applicable taxes.
- Third person in a room, add $25 per night.
- We accept cash, personal checks, travelers checks, VISA, and MasterCard and American Express.
Deposit & Cancellation:
- We will hold your room with a valid credit card number.
- We thank you for honoring our two-week cancellation policy.
- We require notice of cancellation 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Late cancellations will result in your credit card being charged for the full amount of your reservation ONLY if your room cannot be resold.
- Check-in between 3:00 and 9:00 p.m. (late arrivals can be accommodated).
- Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- There is a two-night minimum on weekends during the Season.
- Children by special arrangement.
- Smoking is not permitted in the house.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Ample parking is available for cars and other large vehicles, including boats.
Merritt Hill Manor – Bed and Breakfast
2756 Coates Rd, Penn Yan, New York 14527
Phone: (315) 536-7682